Thursday, July 1, 2010

Well I am back from Pre teen camp in one piece. Shalynn had a blast that is all that matters.


We say the Doctor on Monday morning, right before camp and we decided to go ahead with the surgery. We scheduled it for July 7th at the Northeast Methodist.

I have been praying a lot and am at Peace with it now because when it come down to it Shalynn said it best. " I am OK God will take care of me and he is always with me." She said this to us right before she went in for her surgery two years ago. I decided how could I be scared when Shalynn fully relied on God during her ordeal. With this realization and decision came this wonderful peace.



Please pray for Granny. She dose not have any peace with almost anything lately and needs the calming hand of God to help her.

No comments:

Post a Comment