Saturday, July 17, 2010

And the Hits keep coming:
Monday was living between pain meds time at home. Food was still wonderful but the pain at home is just not controlled like at the hospital. I did love seeing my babies all day and Granny is so happy I am home I can live through all this pain.

Tuesday- Pain is a little bit better, but I still seemed to be living between pain pills. I went for a small trip to La fiesta and ate out with my head piece on.

Wednesday- John had to go to work in the morning but we went to Prayer meeting at night. I may have done to much because I hurt at night but it was a good day.

Thursday- Fun Fun Fun I was able to go to Walmart and ride around and see all sorts of things. The pain was there later but I did have fun.

Friday- John was soo good. He took me to Hobby Lobby and Academy. I know he hated the trip but it was fun for me:) I was pleasantly surprised that my pain was less.

No comments:

Post a Comment